We have a new registration system this year and are actively trying to work out the kinks. Below are some reminders and information that you will need to know in order to register your troupe correctly.
GENERAL REGISTRATION STUFF
- Add your Troupe Registration fee! When you login, you will need to go to the 'Register' menu and select 'Services'. Add the $50 'Troupe Registration' fee to your Cart. If you forget to do this, we'll need to write you a new Invoice. Please don't forget.
- While you're in services, order the number of t-shirts of each size that you will need for your troupe. You should order 1 shirt for every person attending the festival with your troupe. Your student reps will be double checking for you :). T-shirts are included in the price of registration.
- Schools with multiple sponsors should add co-sponsors as chaperones. We will need to waive the registration fee before you finalize your registration.
- Don't forget to register your accompanist!
- CHECKS, PRINCIPAL'S AGREEMENT, AND PROOF OF ROYALTIES (if you're bringing a One Act) ARE DUE TO JEFF BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON OCTOBER 13.
- Your playwriting submissions and one act synopses are due on October 13 as well.
- We strongly recommend collecting all of your event information in a single document so that you can quickly work on your event registration.
- Include your asterisks for content in the Selection field. The asterisks are as follows:
- S-Sexual Situations
- SA-Substance Abuse
- R-Religious Commentary
- Please follow the following formats when entering events:
- Musical events: Song Title/Show Title *Asterisks (ex. "Welcome Home (Finale)/Bandstand *L, D, SA, V, R")
- Acting/Tech events: Show Title *Asterisks (ex. "Much Ado About Nothing *L, S, D")
- Monologues: Show Title #1/Show Title #2 *Asterisks (ex. "The Odd Couple/August, Osage County *L, S, D, SA, V")
- Please make sure you enter the correct number of participants for each event. You can find those limits here. Your student reps will be double checking for you :)
STUDENT DIRECTED, CHOREOGRAPHY & PLAYWRITING REGISTRATION
- Your student directed, choreography, & playwriting events will need to be registered twice.
- The first registration is for the DIRECTOR/CHOREOGRAPHER/
PLAYWRIGHT ONLY. It will be noted as such.
- The second registration is labeled as CAST. For this, you will put every student involved in the event (including the director)
- The reason for this is because the computer needs to recognize that the students are busy during that time without counting against your event title for actors, and we can't do that unless there is a separate event.
- Let me know if this doesn't make sense. I can make a tutorial if you need it.
ONE ACT REGISTRATION
- When you register your one act, make sure to select the correct day. There is a separate session for Thursday and Friday.
- Every student involved in your one act (actors and technicians) need to be registered.
- Your final cast/crew list is due at festival check-in. This is the ONLY event that you may make personnel changes to without prior approval.